Tomorrow is the last day before the beginning of the end. That doesn't make much sense, I realize, but as the next month unfolds you will probably read more about it right here. Let me just say that my work life is about to become a total nightmare. Here's hoping we survive all the changes that are coming and that we will prove their equals. Oh, how I abhor and detest change. Some changes are good, I suppose. Changes like weight loss and cute haircuts and new clothes and making friends and visiting new places. We all like those changes... It's the looming BIG changes, the ones you don't know how to prepare yourself for that leave you feeling a little bit defeated. Some you submit yourself to and simply embrace (because what choice do you have, right?) and others you avoid like a flesh-eating disease, submission be damned. "Nope! Sorry, not for me! Thanks anyway!" Ah, well... As sung by The Weepies, "The world spins madly on."
It really does.

Good luck with your upcoming changes! Me and change have a love/hate relationship. For the most part I love changes, but I also hate to be uncomfortable, and change sometimes brings on uncomfortable situations and experiences.
ReplyDeleteHang in there :)
Is tomorrow Kassidy's last day of work? And are you taking over her job? That is a ton of change right there if that's true.....well whatever is going on, good luck! I'm with you...I hate change :(
ReplyDelete